9.18.2008

Doh

My first attempt at my Monkeys was a little off. This is my first go round knitting lace, and I'm learning by the round, but I definitely effed things up. The cuff, which is always the easiest part of any sock, was not messed up, so I frogged back to that point and then tried not the make the same mistakes again. Here's what I had before the frogging:
As you can see, one of the holes on the fourth needle was not so much decorative as it was massive.

Luckily, this time I'm doing better. For one, I don't have any craters in my sock. For another, I'm being consistent with my yarn overs (I was doing it wrong the first time, which is embarrassing, since I made an entire blanket that was full of yarn overs [unless those were wrong, too, but then at least they were all wrong in the same way]). Here's the new and improved version:


Looking at these pictures reminds me that I need to learn how to use the macro mode on my new camera...

No comments: