I somehow acquired a large hole in my knitting, but one that I can fix when I'm cleaning up and weaving in ends. I also somehow only had 88 stitches in one section when I should have had 90. I fixed it using an invisible increase I learned of on knittinghelp.com, but it should not have been necessary. I'm trying to decide whether I want to start using safety pins to mark 20s of stitches, so I have a better idea of how many stitches are in each section. I think I may. I'm up to 94 stitches now, and it's such slow going. I'm motivated, though, because I can now see the blanket's square shape in a way that I couldn't before.

No comments: